Budget for Priority Phase
The budget for the priority phase is 5.130.000 USD and based on 5 categories of costs: Houses, Logistics, School, Health and Infra-structures.
- Access and linking roads
- Temporary camps for villagers and volunteers on each location;
- Food for villagers and volunteers;
- Transport for material and people;
- Utilities (tools, generator, fuel, etc..);
- Management (Poject Manager, Engineers, Store Keeper, Accountant, etc...)
- Safety (medical supplies and first aid).
- All access to water
- 222 Houses with the estimation of 15.000 USD per house. (no labour cost as building will be done by the community.) (excluded transport)
- Furnished school for 352 children and neighbouring villages.
- Furnished health center for all neighbouring villages.
For 1131 people
cost per person: 4.343 USD
For 222 houses
cost per house: 15.000 USD
For priority phase
total cost: 5.130.000 USD
Re-building the Community in a Sustainable way
There is no budget for this phase as the aim is to find partners who could help the villagers to implement it.
The partnerships could be with the government, private and public sectors.
The areas to work include: Place of worship and prayer, Community Hall, Alternative Energies, Organic Farming, Responsible Tourism, Government Infra Structures, Trails, etc..
Village overall: number of houses and total budget estimation
The total estimation cost includes the Houses cost, Temporary camps, Food, Transport, Utilities, Management, Communications, Safety, School, Health Center and infrastructures.
For more information on budget and investment analysis, please download here the Project Investment Brochure.
|Chime Dada||84||$ 1.892.823|
|Duguna Tole New||29||$ 675.048|
|Dada Tole||23||$ 543.836|
|Tanga, Karku, Tashi Thang||27||$ 631.311|
Total of houses: 222
Total Estimated Budget: 5.130.000 USD