Budget for Priority Phase
The budget for the priority phase is 5.130.000 USD and based on 5 categories of costs: Houses, Logistics, School, Health and Infra-structures.
- Access and linking roads
- Temporary camps for villagers and volunteers on each location;
- Food for villagers and volunteers;
- Transport for material and people;
- Utilities (tools, generator, fuel, etc..);
- Management (Poject Manager, Engineers, Store Keeper, Accountant, etc...)
- Safety (medical supplies and first aid).
- All access to water
- 222 Houses with the estimation of 15.000 USD per house. (no labour cost as building will be done by the community.) (excluded transport)
- Furnished school for 352 children and neighbouring villages.
- Furnished health center for all neighbouring villages.